Jelous


Pada aku, jealousy itu perkara paling mainstream. I get that all the time. Well you get that the whole time.

I get jealous of your parents. They get your attention all the time.
I get jealous of your siblings. They can be as ridiculous as you.
I get jealous of your friends. Even the guys. They get to see you everyday.
I get jealous of your girl friends. Because they get to laugh with you.
I get jealous of everything around you.

I think it is normal. Especially when we're apart. Its not something that is too much. I'm happy whenever you show you're jealous. The same goes to you. You laughed everytime I get jealous. Sometimes we may got carried away and messed things up with this jealousy thingy. But the end of the day, we know it happens because we love that much.

I'm jealous. Bye.