I chose to stay with him for all the things that he had done right and not to leave him for the one thing that he had done wrong xD

When things get rough, you just simply go with the strength you had left. Sometimes you fight, but then you stops in the middle, because what's left to do anyway? And then at one moment the past comes haunting you. The pain you had back there suddenly feels real again. Almost touchable, it's like you're going through the same pain phase all over again.

That's how I feel right now. The trust I had build for months suddenly collapsing, the fractures are everywhere. I tried picking it up, but it wont stay the same. I could feel the wounds aching again. It's like he's pouring salts on my cut.

I feel okay now, but I know this is not going to last. Because he's guilty, and sooner or later that guilt would just fade away, and I will stay the same.