Foundation

I officially ended my foundation year in UMS. A journey that holds everything in one. Too much experience, too much lessons, too much memories. I'm going to miss waking up in the morning to go to class. Having endless time for assignment and stuff. Sleeping for one whole day after a tiring week. The lecturers, the mates. Thank you Allah for sending me here. InsyAllah we'll meet again. Sorry for those whom I had hurt. Sorry for any hard feelings. Love you guys to the max.

So here's to everything we had been through. Here's to the tears. Here's to every pain. Here's to every hardships. Here's to every hard work. Here's to our love as a family. May Allah bless all of us.

Degree awaits. Zexcited.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone! Wish you guys all the best :)

Here some rock to remember for.