Thankful


For all my life, I always come across people who are upset or disappointed in themselves because they are timid, or shy, or even lack in confidence (even me actually feels that). That insecurities kills us at night, with thoughts that haunts and limit us in everyday life.

But today, above all of the negativity we found in that insecurities, have we ever be thankful for that feeling?

Be thankful that you're timid and shy, be thankful that you're insecure. Have you ever thought that if you don't have those feelings in you, you're not where you're supposed to be now? Be glad that you looked down everytime you pass over a guy who looks good, or looking at you, because you're protecting yourself from a person you might never know their intention from the first place. Be thankful that you don't have the guts to wear tight or sexy outfits because you're insecure of your body, in a way you're protecting yourself from the bad intentions that people might have towards you or even the bad perceptions from the people around you. Be thankful you don't go out that often because you worry about your appearance and you don't have the confidence like other people, there are a lot possibilities that could happen outside there. 

Okay, that just a warm up statement. Lets move to the main message, Thankful.

Everyone had knew what courses they going to took in degree soon. So do I. And sure I am so thankful to Him for this. It is not because I had got what I wanted to. But this is about what I should did, thankful for every single thing that He had given. By getting my first choice is just a big bonus.

But then there still a person who keep on complaining about what they got, never tired to look at the dark site of what He had gave and what sad the most? Never stop to think that they deserve for something better when they are totally not. I am feel sorry for this type of person. I wish He will give His hidayah to such people. Seriously, I get annoyed when reading all the cursed tweets on my TL. And thing getting worst when they are my Asasian. Come on, this is really not what our lecturer had thought us.

You might not know that a lot of people outside there who still hanging on the line, who feels so unlucky, who so pathetic cuz didn't get any offers. Just remember this, there always always always a people who in a damn hardship situation than you're in. Life is a road right? Just put a little bit patient then when the time is come, you'll be at the most upper site of it. Trust me, Allah is full of fairness and justice.


For anythings that you have in you, you might not know whether it's for the good or the bad, so be thankful. Chin up guys, be happy for what you had and what you get. Rabb have reasons for everything, he creates each and every one of our life perfectly, just in a different way.