Love Letter for the Special Two.

Dad,
There always have words for you. I know where I stand. I know I never gonna be good enough but I simply hope I can make you proud someday. As you wish, now I'm on my way to be a doctor. No more black ship world of mine. Yeah, sure I'll fight. For you. Even though living this way is pretty tiring, everyday is hard and painful to go through alone but promise is promise. I totally struggle to be a good doctor. Struggle for our future. Please stay health so you can join me in graduation ceremony. That day, I bet you'll proud of me. Sorry, I dont know how to put this into words so its sound more touchable.

Mum,
I just simply miss you. I failed to find words to describe how I miss you. No matter how busy I am, I cant stop wondering how you're doing. I just cant let you out from my mind. I never stop pray for you. Never. Mum, I wish you're doing fine there. Always fine. I have no idea how to put this kind of feeling into words so that you know how bad my life was going without you sweety.

As I wrote this, I've tried not to cried, but the tears just fell down. I can't help this. Sorry.

Dearest dad and mum,
I love you guys. I love as much as Allah blessed you. I miss you. I miss as much as Romeo miss his Juliet.

See you soon.

Your lovely daughter,
        Lina