Now look at us.

She just another person that I used to know. Well, I don't know where the mistakes is, it happen just like that. In just one click. Maybe because you too demanding or I'm the one who don't know how to appreciate others, if it so, sorry then.

Just imagine how hard to face this dear, you know, the person that you chill with, rolling-on-the-floor all the time, being crazy together, being ridiculous like shit and suddenly become a stranger. Maybe in your side its not that hard, but in mine, yeah it was. It really was. And sometimes, when it comes to the maximum stage, it can killed. It killed me softly. You may see that everything is okay with me, but how about if I just pretend that everything is okay when actually it's not. A smile can hide so much.

I've ask for apologize, yet you didn't reply, I've done my part then. Its your turn. I'm waiting for you girl. Come and see me face-to-face. It wouldn't be as hard as you think. Maybe you need time, take it then, take it as much as you want, it didn't bother me anyways. I'm waiting for you girl. Come back, I miss the old us.

Good luck for the Physics Test by the way. Wish you all the best. Night sweety. Love you till max :)

With love,
Olin.

03/01/2013 - 1.52 am.